I just received my lazy men, and it's incredible. Set up was 30 seconds max. works perfectly! (caveat: i'm on a mac, not sure how setup on a PC would be, but it says its vista-xp-mac compatible.)
the back is nice and smoothgrip stuff, the keyboard might take a few minutes to get used to but it's great! using it with my extra mac/monitor set up for hulu desktop, netflix, boxee, etc and it works great.
I'm so happy with this product, I would recommend it to anyone with a media center!
Easy control of PC-based entertainment: Take command of your PC-based media with intuitive wave-and-click control-an easier and more natural way to enjoy your favorite media. Control playback and volume with hand motions. Adjust volume by waving to the right or left; skip tracks with a flip of the wrist.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar